Anatoly Metlan "Fisherman Village"
This Artwork is:
- Hand Embellished Serigraph on wood
- Hand signed and numbered by the artist (actual number received may vary from image shown). Edition number is located on back of artwork.
- CUSTOM FRAMED In a gorgeous contemporary two toned (brown/gold) wood frame
- White linen liner
- Framed Size :18" x 27"
- Image Size: 13" x 22"
- Ready to hang hardware included
- Printed in Israel
- Framed in the USA
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
Anatoly Metlan was born in 1964 in Yalta, a city in southern Ukraine on the northern coast of the Black Sea. As the son of artistic parents, Metlan’s creativity was fostered at a young age. He pursued a formal education to hone his artistic skills, graduating from the local arts high school in 1985 and later attending the Krivoi Rog University in Ukraine. While in college, Metlan began exhibiting his work and soon gained recognition among members of the local art community. The Artists Guild of the Ukraine accepted him as a member in 1989. After the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, Metlan and his family immigrated to Israel where they continue to live today.
His art is regularly collected and exhibited around the world, including exhibitions in the United States, Europe, and Israel. His notable group and solo exhibitions include:
- 1998 – Dan Gallery, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 1999 – Claude Hamon Gallery, Paris, France
- 2000 – ABC Atlanta Fair, Atlanta, United States
- 2000 – Art Expo, Los Angeles, California, United states
- 2002 – Park West Gallery, Southfield, MI, United States
- 2005 – Estampa Art Show, Madrid, Spain
- 2007 – Safrai Gallery Show, Madrid, Spain
- 2008 –Art Expo, New York, United States
- 2009 – B.L.D. Fine Art, Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
- 2009 – Shanghai Art Fair, China
- 2009 – Talking Walls Gallery, Rishon LeZion, Israel
- 2010 – Galerie Sono, South Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
- 2010 – AAF Art Fair Singapore, Singapore
- 2011 – Artexpo, New York, United States
- 2013 – Factory Street Gallery, Helsinki, Finland
- 2013 – Roerich’s House Museum, Odessa, Ukraine
- 2014 – Affordable Art Fair, Seoul, Korea
- 2015 – India Art Fair, New Delhi
- 2015 – ManilArt, Manila, Philippines
- 2015 – National Art Museum of Azerbaijan, Baku, Azerbaijan
- 2015 – Dogadin Astrakhan State Art Gallery, Astrakhan, Russia
- 2016 – The National Gallery – Georgian National Museum, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2016 – Kharkov Art Museum, Kharkiv, Ukraine