New York Dodgers Baseball Team
This Artprint is:
- Custom Framed in a Black Frame
- Matted in an off-white with a black core v-groove
- Framed in the USA
- Framed Size: 17" x 19"
- Image Size: 8" x 10"
- Ready to hang hardware included
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
- Check out our store to see other great LeRoy Neiman options!
***FRAMING ALONE is worth over $125***
Jack Roosevelt Robinson was an American professional baseball player who became the first African American to play in Major League Baseball in the modern era. Robinson broke the baseball color line when he started at first base for the Brooklyn Dodgers on April 15, 1947. When the Dodgers signed Robinson, it heralded the end of racial segregation in professional baseball that had relegated black players to the Negro leagues since the 1880s. Robinson was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1962.