LeRoy Neiman "Punchinello"This artwork is:
- New Frame
- VERY RARE !!!
- Published in 1970 by Circle Gallery. Circle Gallery seal in bottom left corner of image
- Excellent Condition (there are some slight dents in bottom of paper- can be seen in closeups of images provided)
- HAND SIGNED Lithograph on Arches Paper
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a beautiful bronze wood frame
- DOUBLE Matted in tan and brown to complement the image
- Ready to hang piece of art.... hanging hardware installed on back
- Framed Size: 40" x 32.5"
- Image Size: 23" x 29"
- Framed in the USA
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
- Visit our store for a huge selection of LeRoy Neiman items!
LeRoy Neiman (1927-2012)
Best known for his brilliant colored, stunningly energetic images of sporting events and leisure activities. LeRoy Neiman was probably the most popular living artist in the Unites States before his passing in 2012. His art is unique and immediately recognizable. America’s Most Popular Sports Artist, a chronicler of contemporary lifestyles, and a master of the action-subject. His works are held in the Baseball Hall of Fame, Football hall of Fame, The Art Institute of Chicago, The Portland Museum of Art, & The Hermitage Museum (Leningrad). His technique often started with his own impressionistic style and continues with a process style that looks very similar to the action paintings of the abstract expressionists.