Marvel Comics Group
"The Silver Surfer" Vol 1 #4Appearing in "The Good the Bad, the Uncanny"
This artwork is a:
- Poster of a 1969 comic book cover (Marvel copyright 2014)
- Custom Framed in a black wood frame
- Custom matted in a white mat with a black core v-groove
- Frame Size: 16.5" x 21.5"
- Image Size: 9.75" x 14.75"
- Framed in the USA
- Comes complete with installed "ready to hang" hardware
- Check out our store...Would make a great pairing or grouping with other Marvel posters!
- Interested in different framing? Let us know.Synopsis: Wanting to once again destroy his step brother, Loki searches the Earth for a suitable pawn to use again his nemesis. Searching the Earth, Loki finds the Silver Surfer and travels to Earth and engages the hero into battling him. Convinced that the Surfer has the power to defeat his step-brother, Loki tricks the Surfer into believing that Thor is evil and is intending to conquest Asgard.
Marvel "The Silver Surfer" Vol 1 #4 Framed Poster Comic Book Art