Paul Cezanne "The Scipio" 1867This Artprint is:
- CUSTOM FRAMED In a top quality silver WOOD Frame
- DOUBLE MATTED in Cream & Sage Green
- Framed Size: 17" x 17"
- Image Size: 10.5" x 10.5"
- Comes complete with installed ready to hang hardware
- Interested in different framing? Please Contact us!
- Depicting the Back of a man
- Great chiropractic image for a chiropractor.
- Visit our store for other Paul Cezanne listings... makes wonderful pairs or groupings!THE FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $125!Scipio means "rod" in Latin. It is an Ancient Roman name. Famous real-life people named Scipio. Scipio Africanus - Roman general who defeated the Carthaginian general Hannibal in the Punic War around 200 BC. The name is often associated with heroism.Post-Impressionist French painter Paul Cézanne is best known for his incredibly varied painting style, which greatly influenced 20th-century abstract art.
Who Was Paul Cézanne?
The work of Post-Impressionist French painter Paul Cézanne is said to have formed the bridge between late 19th century Impressionism and the early 20th century's new line of artistic inquiry, Cubism. The mastery of design, tone, composition and color that spans his life's work is highly characteristic and now recognizable around the world. Both Henri Matisse and Pablo Picasso were greatly influenced by Cézanne.