Riky Rothenberg "New Heavens and a New Earth"
This Artwork is:
- Hand Signed Mixed Media
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a silver wood frame
- Double matted in gray and white
- Framed Size : 15.5" x 18"
- Image Size: 8" x 11"
- Hanging hardware included on back of frame
- Printed in Israel
- Torah, Old Testament, Biblical, BIble, Judaic,Judaica, Jerusalem, Israel, Kabbalah
- Framed in the USA
- Check out our store for other great Riky Rothenberg images- can make wonderful pairs or groupings!
- Looking for other framing choices? Contact us!
THE FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $200!
Riky Rothenberg was born in Kfar Saba Israel and studied painting at the Renamin School of Art in Tel Aiv. Rothenberg studied the Cajamarca painting technique during a long stay in Peru, where she was a pupil of the famous Indian artist Dona Rosa. Rothenberg is a mother of five and lives and works outside of Jerusalem. her work is represented in many private and public collections in Israel, the United States, and South America.
Her work...The artist, a passionate student of Kabbalah, expresses in images the knowledge in which faith meets poetry and philosophy allies with prophecy. The leitmotif of Rothenberg's work is the unique spirituality of Jerusalem, and its hallmark, an ecstatic atmosphere of glory and splendor, sorrow and hope, yearning and achievement, awe and joy. Rothenberg's body of work is the mystical quest. Jerusalem is a famous city filled with spirituality. In a flamboyant, polychromatic style, marshalling a multi-evocative set of religious symbols Rothenberg's paintings convey a durable message of love for God and faith in human destiny.