Salvador Dali - "Western Wall"
This art is:
- Limited Edition (actual number may vary from image shown)
- Plate Signed
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a bronze WOOD frame
- Double matted in off-white and sage green
- Framed Size: 28.5" x 38"
- Image Size: 20" x 28"
- Ready to hang hardware included
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
- Check out our store for other Salvador Dali images to make a grouping or a pair.
- Framed in the USA
FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $250!
Salvador Dali, born in 1904 at Figuera, Spain, is a world famous Surrealist painter and graphic artist – also renown for his eccentricities as an “artistic personality.”
Originally influenced by Futurism in 1924, Dali began to imitate the “dream realities” of the Italian Metaphysical painters around Chirico. But by 1929, Dali had emerged as the leading Surrealist painter of his time.
In 1940, Dali came to live in the United States, and since has enjoyed both artistic and financial success. His spectacular style has also been employed in films, advertising the ballet and in a novel and an autobiography entitled “The Secret Life of Salvador Dali.”
Despite his claim to a secret life, Dali’s exhibitionism has made him a celebrity unexcelled in the art world. His work, however, is taken seriously, and he ranks as one of the major contemporary artists of our time. He is included in virtually every major museum collection in the world, and privately he is collected with fervor.