Slava Brodinsky "Season of Harvest"
This Artwork is:
- Serigraph/ Silkscreen
- Hand signed and numbered by the artist (actual number received may vary from image shown). Edition number of 495.
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a two toned mahogany/black wood frame
- Double matted in blue and white
- Framed Size : 20" x 20"
- Image Size: 11.5" x 11.5"
- Ready to hang hardware included
- Israeli Artist who is inspired to paint Mediterranean scenes.
- Printed in Israel
- Framed in the USA
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
ABOUT THE ARTIST: SLAVA BRODINSKY
Moving to Israel in 1991 with his wife and son, Brodinsky had a hard time acclimating to the new country, unfamiliar with Israel’s light and colors. Once he began painting again, his new surroundings dramatically affected his style, creating brighter, earthier tones with a broader sense of light and shadow. Fresh landscapes quickly seeped into his painting, inspired by his travels through the Galilee region of northern Israel and Europe. Exposing the rolling hills of Tuscany, Umbria, and the south of France, Brodinsky developed his unique style, brushing a mixture of sand, paint, and plaster on canvas. The colorful seasons of the year provided a wide spectrum for his color palette, playfully maintaining his landscape-based style.
To date, Brodinsky has exhibited as a solo artist and in groups throughout America, Russia, Canada, France, England, the Netherlands, and Japan. His work is collected across the world.