Ted Ellis "Equal Justice"This Artwork is:
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a gorgeous brown frame
- Hand Signed
- Limited Edition Offset Lithograph of 950 (actual number may vary from picture provided)
- Double matted in white and red
- Framed Size: 38" x 31"
- Image Size: 28" x 22"
- Ready to hang hardware included
- Interested in different framing? Please Contact us!
- Part of the Ted Ellis "Black Lawyers Collection"... see the others in our store!
- Equal Justice is a limited edition art print by Ted Ellis illustrating a lawyer gesturing toward a jury in a courtroom.ABOUT THE ARTIST
TED ELLIS- (born 1963) is an American artist and former environmental chemist. Ellis is best known for his African-American themed art and styles which blend elements of folk art, naturalism and impressionism. His personal rendition of Barack Obama in acrylic, Obama, the 44th President, was presented in honor of the 2009 Presidential Inauguration.Ellis' art business has sold over 1.75 million fine art products, and he works with a number of prominent corporations. He is also known for his community work, especially advancing arts in children's education.
BLACK LAWYERS COLLECTION T. Ellis is a famous African-American artist that is created a series of law paintings of African-American judges and attorneys. His most popular paintings are "Justice", "Equal Justice", " Exhibit A", and "Champions of Justice". In 1993, T. Ellis created legal art for black lawyers and judges, "Justice", was the first important law painting followed by "Equal Justice"." African-Americans in the Law" was exhibited at City Hall Lobby in New Orleans under the mayorship of Marc Morial and later exhibited at Southern University Law School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.Ellis has made history with each of his iconic legal paintings. His series of legal paintings remain the most popular and celebrated collection of legal paintings in the world. T. Ellis original legal paintings and reproductions now hang in many of the public courthouses and in private law practices throughout the country. Each of these paintings has been created as limited editions hand signed collectible prints.