Tokidoki "Chow Time"
This Artprint is:
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a BLACK WOOD FRAME
- Single mast with a custom cut black v-groove
- Framed Size : 18.5" x 17.75"
- Image Size: 11.5" x 10.5"
- Hanging hardware included on back of frame
- Framed in the USA
- Japanese inspired lifestlye brand created by Simone Legno, Pooneh Mohajer and Ivan Arnold
- Looking for other framing choices? Contact us!
- Check out our store for other Tokidoki art prints- great for pairs and groupings!
THE FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $100!
tokidoki means "sometimes" in Japanese. Simone Legno is quoted as saying" I chose a Japanese word because I love Japan. I love everything from the ultra-modern happy face of Shibuya to the serious magic of the Kyoto. I chose "sometimes" because everyone waits for moments that change one's destiny. By simple chance or meeting of a person, tokidoki is the hope, the hidden energy everyone has inside that gives us the strength to face a new day and dream something positive, that something magical will happen to us." Simone Legno is an artist from Rome, Italy.