Anatoly Metlan "Pause Cafe"
This Artwork is:
- Hand Embellished Serigraph on canvas
- Hand signed and numbered by the artist (actual number received may vary from image shown). Edition number is located on back of artwork.
- CUSTOM FRAMED In a gorgeous contemporary two toned (black/gold) wood frame
- White linen liner
- Framed Size : 22" x 28"
- Image Size: 16" x 22"
- Ready to hang hardware included
- Israeli Artist
- Printed in Israel
- Framed in the USA
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
Anatoly Metlan was born in 1964 in Yalta, a city in southern Ukraine on the northern coast of the Black Sea. As the son of artistic parents, Metlan’s creativity was fostered at a young age. He pursued a formal education to hone his artistic skills, graduating from the local arts high school in 1985 and later attending the Krivoi Rog University in Ukraine. While in college, Metlan began exhibiting his work and soon gained recognition among members of the local art community. The Artists Guild of the Ukraine accepted him as a member in 1989. After the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, Metlan and his family immigrated to Israel where they continue to live today.