Andy Warhol "Female Fashion Figure"1959
This Artwork is:
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a SILVER WOOD FRAME
- Matted in Black with a custom cut v-groove
- Plate Signed
- Framed Size : 15" x 17"
- Image Size: 7.5" x 9.5"
- Hanging hardware included on back of frame
- Looking for other framing choices? Contact us!
- Visit our store for other Andy Warhol images.
THE FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $150
Who Was Andy Warhol?
Born on August 6, 1928, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Andy Warhol was a successful magazine and ad illustrator who became a leading artist of the 1960s Pop art movements. He ventured into a wide variety of art forms, including performance art, filmmaking, video installations and writing, and controversially blurred the lines between fine art and mainstream aesthetics. Warhol died on February 22, 1987, in New York City.