Andy Warhol "Muhammad Ali"1978
This Artwork is:
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a BLACK WOOD FRAME
- Double Matted
- Printed and Framed in the USA
- Great image for sports and boxing enthusiast. Nicknamed "The Greatest", he is widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century and as one of the greatest boxers of all time. Born as Cassius Clay
- Framed Size : 15.5" x 18.5"
- Image Size:11" X 8.5"
- Hanging hardware included on back of frame
- Looking for other framing choices? Contact us!
- Check out our store for other Andy Warhol prints- great for pairs and groupings!
THE FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $150
Who Was Andy Warhol?
Born on August 6, 1928, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Andy Warhol was a successful magazine and ad illustrator who became a leading artist of the 1960s Pop art movements. He ventured into a wide variety of art forms, including performance art, filmmaking, video installations and writing, and controversially blurred the lines between fine art and mainstream aesthetics. Warhol died on February 22, 1987, in New York City.