Andy Warhol "Shoe Bright, Shoe Light, First Shoe I've Seen Tonight"
- Plate Signed
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a BLACK WOOD FRAME
- Double Matted in Black & White
- Framed Size : 16.5" x 14.5"
- Image Size: 9.5" x 7.5"
- Hanging hardware included on back of frame
- Looking for other framing choices? Contact us!
- Framed in the USA
THE FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $125!
Who Was Andy Warhol?
Born on August 6, 1928, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Andy Warhol was a successful magazine and ad illustrator who became a leading artist of the 1960s Pop art movements. He ventured into a wide variety of art forms, including performance art, filmmaking, video installations and writing, and controversially blurred the lines between fine art and mainstream aesthetics. Warhol died on February 22, 1987, in New York City.