Hadva Ferenci "The Audition"
This Artwork is:
- Hand Signed Serigraph
- Limited Edition (actual number received may vary from image shown)
- CUSTOM FRAMED in a contemporary Silver frame
- Double matted with Cream and blue
- Framed Size : 43" x 35"
- Image Size: 33" x 25"
- Hanging hardware included on back of frame
- Framed in the USA
- Looking for other framing choices? Contact us!
- Makes a beautiful grouping with Ferenci's 'Prima Ballerina" and "Blue Dancer"
- Check out our store!
THE FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $250
Music, ballerina, dancer
Hedva Ferenci was born in Budapest, Hungary. She studied for six years at the Budapest Art Academy, and was graduated with honors 1n 1956. Hedva continued her studies in London, and settled in Israel in 1962, where she became a member of the Organization of Painters and Sculptors in Israel. Judaica art collectors will find some very attractive paintings among her works, to enrich their Judaica collection.
Hedva participated in many one woman and group exhibitions in Europe, Israel and U.S.A , and obtained excellent reviews from the press. Some of her works are the property of art museums, including the Jewish Museum of Paris.