This art piece is:
- Hand Signed
- Limited Edition Offset Lithograph (Number received may be different than number shown)
- Printed on Archival Paper
- Edition Size is 1375 (Number Shown in listing might not be the same one we ship)
- Custom Framed in a brown frame
- Double matted in Green and White
- Framed Size: 26" x 27"
- Image Size: 18" x 18"
- Framed in the USA
- Fun piece depicting a gentler life in the South including horseshoes and hot air balloons!
- Completes ready to hang (hardware installed on back of frame)
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
- Visit our store for other Jane Wooster Scott images. Known for her primitive / American folk art.
FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $275!
Jane Wooster-Scott is among the world's foremost painters of American folk art, she has won international acclaim with her colorful works, reaching increasing numbers of admirers and collectors in Europe, Africa and Asia. Her work has been made a permanent part of the white house collection and can also be seen hanging in the American embassy in Australia. Wooster-Scott's collectors include Paul Newman, Kirk Douglas, Carol Burnett, Sylvester Stallone, Dyan Cannon, the late Gene Kelly, Victoria Principal and the late Henry Fonda, all of whom have sponsored her shows. Other collectors include such celebrated public figures as Governor and Mrs. John Y. Brown of Kentucky, Aaron Spelling, Kenny Rogers, Charles Bronson, Frank Wells, David Hartman, Farrah Fawcett, Marlon Brando, William Ahmanson and the late Joseph Hirschhorn of the Hirschhorn Museum in Washington, D.C.