LeRoy Neiman "Bjorn Borg"
Great Image of Legendary Tennis Champion
This Artprint is:
- Plate Signed
- Custom Framed in a Black Frame
- Double matted in Blue/White
- Framed in the USA
- Björn Rune Borg is a Swedish former world No. 1 tennis player widely considered to be one of the greatest players in the history of the sport. Between 1974 and 1981 he became the first man in the Open Era to win 11 Grand Slam singles titles, although he was never able to win the US Open in four finals appearances.
- Framed Size: 16.5" x 14.5"
- Image Size: 9.5" x 6.5"
- Ready to hang hardware included
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
- Check out our store to see other great LeRoy Neiman options!
***FRAMING ALONE is worth over $125***
LeRoy Neiman (1927-2012)
Best known for his brilliant colored, stunningly energetic images of sporting events and leisure activities. LeRoy Neiman was probably the most popular living artist in the Unites States before his passing in 2012. His art is unique and immediately recognizable. America’s Most Popular Sports Artist, a chronicler of contemporary lifestyles, and a master of the action-subject. His works are held in the Baseball Hall of Fame, Football hall of Fame, The Art Institute of Chicago, The Portland Museum of Art, & The Hermitage Museum (Leningrad). His technique often started with his own impressionistic style and continues with a process style that looks very similar to the action paintings of the abstract expressionists.