LeRoy Neiman "Roberto Clemente"
MLB Pittsburgh Pirates
This Artprint is:
- Plate Signed Art Print
- Custom Framed in a Black Frame
- Double matted in Black/White
- Framed in the USA
- Framed Size: 17.5" x 21.5"
- Image Size: 9.5" x 13.5"
- Ready to hang hardware included
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
- Check out our store to see other great LeRoy Neiman options!
- Roberto Enrique Clemente Walker was a Puerto Rican professional baseball right fielder who played 18 seasons in Major League Baseball for the Pittsburgh Pirates. He was inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1973, becoming both the first Latin American and Caribbean player to be enshrined.
***FRAMING ALONE is worth over $125***
LeRoy Neiman (1927-2012)
Best known for his brilliant colored, stunningly energetic images of sporting events and leisure activities. LeRoy Neiman was probably the most popular living artist in the Unites States before his passing in 2012. His art is unique and immediately recognizable. America’s Most Popular Sports Artist, a chronicler of contemporary lifestyles, and a master of the action-subject. His works are held in the Baseball Hall of Fame, Football hall of Fame, The Art Institute of Chicago, The Portland Museum of Art, & The Hermitage Museum (Leningrad). His technique often started with his own impressionistic style and continues with a process style that looks very similar to the action paintings of the abstract expressionists.