Lillian Shao "The Source" (Aquarius)
This is one image in a suite of four images.
Please see the other listings of "The Twin Princesses", "The Huntress", and the "Fairest Maiden".
This Artwork is:
- Hand Signed
- Limited Edition- Number received may be different than image shown
- Serigraph (silkscreen) with embossing and metal foil
- Printed on black paper
- CUSTOM FRAMED In a gorgeous contemporary Silver/black frame
- Double Matted in black and silver
- Framed Size is:28" x 35"
- Image Size is: 18" x 24"
- Complete with Ready to Hang Hardware
- Interested in different framing? Contact us!
- Check out our store for more Lillian Shao images!
THE FRAMING ALONE IS WORTH OVER $300!
LILLIAN SHAO INFORMATION
Lillian Shao's training in the great Chinese art of calligraphy began at the tender age of six. Instructed by her grandfather in her native country of Taiwan, she learned many various satyles, including those of the Chin and Han dynasties, dating from the 3rd century B.C. and the 4th century A.D. These early skills formed the foundation for her artistic development. She received her Masters degree from California State University, Los Angeles, in 1977.Today, Ms. Shaos work is infused with many influences, from both the East and West. Her compositions include elements of Art Deco, Greek mythology and Chinese poetry. Contemporary design and ancient art form combine to create her distinctive style. An air of grace, elegance and mystery, a sense of the exotic...this is the appeal of Lillian Shao.