Marvel Comics Group
"Captain America" #1What better way to introduce a hero clad in the American flag during World War II than by showing him decking Hitler? Created by cartoonists Joe Simon and Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in Captain America Comics #1 (cover dated March 1941) from Timely Comics, a predecessor of Marvel Comics.
This artwork is a:
- Poster of a 1940s comic book cover (Marvel copyright 2014)
- Custom Framed in a black wood frame
- Custom matted in a white mat with a black core v-groove
- Frame Size: 16.5" x 21.5"
- Image Size: 9.75" x 14.75"
- Framed in the USA
- Comes complete with installed "ready to hang" hardware
- Check out our store...Would make a great pairing or grouping with other Marvel posters!
- Interested in different framing? Let us know.
Marvel "Captain America" # 1 Framed Poster Comic Book Art No.1