Marvel Comics Group
"Moon Knight #23" Appearing in Perchance to ScreamThe Comic was Originally Published 1952
This artwork is a:
- Poster of a comic book cover
- Custom Framed in a black wood frame
- Custom matted in a white mat with a black core v-groove
- Frame Size: 16.5" x 21.5"
- Image Size: 9.75" x 14.75"
- Framed in the USA
- Comes complete with installed "ready to hang" hardware
- Check out our store...Would make a great pairing or grouping with other Marvel posters!
- Interested in different framing? Let us know.
Synopsis for "Perchance to Scream"
After unmasking his assailant as Peter Alraune, Moon Knight takes him along with Marlene and Frenchie to Steven Grant's cottage in Maine to hide out, but Peter still shares an unwilling mental link with a powered up Morpheus, so the villain knows exactly where to find them. In the end, Peter's link and his new nightmare powers turn out to be the key to neutralizing Morpheus' own. When he finally regains his own will, he makes the decision to atone for creating Morpheus by sacrificing his own life to finally cure his patient.