THE BEATLES IN AMERICA
" The Beatles Arrive in New York"The Beatles play Shea Stadium (Queens, New York City) for the first time on Sunday August 15, 1965.This artwork is a:
- Poster of a photograph
- Photographer: Dan Farrell/ NY Daily News via Getty Images
- Custom Framed in a black wood frame
- Custom matted in a white mat with a black core v-groove
- Frame Size: 21" x 15"
- Image Size: 13" x 7"
- Framed in the USA
- Comes complete with installed "ready to hang" hardware
- Check out our store...Would make a great pairing or grouping with other Beatles or Rock Band posters!
- Interested in different framing? Let us know.musicWHO WERE THE BEATLES?The Beatles were an English rock band formed in Liverpool England in 1960. With a line-up comprising John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr, they are regarded as the most influential band of all time. The group were integral to the evolution of pop music into an art form and to the development of the counterculture of the 1960s. Their sound, rooted in skiffle, beat, and 1950s rock and roll,i ncorporated elements of classical music and traditional pop in innovative ways. They also pioneered recording techniques and explored music styles ranging from ballads and Indian music to psychedlia and hard rock. As they continued to draw influences from a variety of cultural sources, their musical and lyrical sophistication grew, and they came to be seen as embodying the era's socio-cultural movements.
The Beatles Collection "Playing Shea Stadium" Framed Art Poster